The Paramount Christmas tree is the result of 7 years of research and development to design an indoor and outdoor tree able to fill our requirements of a commercial artificial tree, natural in appearance. Safe and able to withstand harsh weather conditions.
COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR A TRADE QUOTATION
- Made with 7 cm wide PVC soft needles (foliage) which have been UV inhibited
- A strong base frame “OCB” which will require weight bearing devices to be supplied by the purchaser, according to local safety requirements and Structural Engineer’s recommendations
- An Australian Structural Engineers Design Certificate including drawings and Ballast requirements for both weight and position of ballast on base “OCB”
- 17,532 tips (foliage)
- Each leaf has strong/stiff wire inside to help maintain shape and for attaching ornaments.
- A base diameter of 3.7m
- A metal frame to which panels of branches are attached is powder coat painted
- The metal frame is made of very strong steel sections that easily bolt together withstainless steel nuts and bolts.
- The frame can be climbed upon during construction and assembly, which means that it is not necessary to use a Cherry Picker, a crane or scaffolding during construction (Please check your local safety requirements)
- 34 branch panels, plus a tree top section. Each branch panel is comprised of sixteen hinged galvanizedbranches of varying lengths (to add depth and dimension to the tree) Each branch is secured to a central support
- The centre support pole of the branch panel is secured onto the frame at two points
- An assembly instruction booklet and CD with detailed assembly photos
- The tree is quite fast to assemble or dis-assemble
- A 5 year warranty
- Strong cardboard cartons to store the panels for the next season
- Wooden crate to store the disassembled frame
- Branches come close to the floor
- Colour: Dark Green
|Height||Floor Space Required||No of Tips||Branch Type||Colour|