Paramount Outdoor/Indoor Tree
The Paramount Christmas tree is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The Paramount tree carries a 5 year manufacturers warranty inclusive of all frames and panels. The tree is manufactured by the Triumph Tree Company which has an international reputation as a provider of quality artificial Christmas trees.
The Paramount Christmas trees are manufactured to comply with Australian structural engineering requirements. Father Christmas has great respect for the safety of all in the public sector and as such we issue a certificate of compliance from an Australian structural engineer based in Australia with every Paramount tree sold.
Father Christmas is one of the largest companies in Australia offering large outdoor Christmas trees to 40ft. We are proud to supply commercial Christmas trees for clients in all corporate sectors from councils, shopping centres, corporate buildings, offices and public galleries across the country..
ADVANTAGES OF OUR PARAMOUNT SPRUCE DESIGN:
- The panels have hinged branches, which allows you to decorate on the ground and then lift the panel up to install onto the frame.
- Total assembly of the tree can be accomplished within a few hours (depending on the size of the tree and the available labour), and we supply you with a detailed assembly CD and a written "paint by numbers" construction sheet.
- As the frame is strong enough to support up to 110kgs, it can be climbed on during assembly and built entirely by hand with the use of a safety harness if scaffold, hoist or cherry - picker is not available.
- If the tree is PRE-LIT the need and cost for a large number of decorations for the tree, is reduced. The LED strings for the pre-lit versions are designed especially for this tree, and are professionally secured into the branches to achieve an impressive, even and sparkling lighting effect.
- A pre-lit tree offers great labour-saving, as the lights remain on the branches after the season and are packed away ready for the next season.
- We use the latest, low voltage LED "acorn" capped rainproof non replaceable lights "eco-friendly" with one transformer for every 4 panels, thus the number of power outlets and power required is reduced. Each panel has 104 x lights (tree top requires 2 x sets of 104 lights)
PLEASE NOTE ADDITIONAL WEIGHT BEARING DEVICES MAY BE REQUIRED TO SATISFY LOCAL REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITY. Wholesale and trade enquiries welcome.